Friday 7 March 2014

Jessup brush set

So a few weeks back I was on eBay as I normally do. And seen some brushes that caught my eye. They where the jessup synthetic set in black and gold and at 21$ to the door how could I not say no! So I ordered  my new set on the 26 of febuary and they arrived on the 5 of March very fast shipping for this as they came from Hong Kong. Iv had stuff from there before and it's taken 6 weeks to get to me  .In my new set came  10 brushes 5 face  and 5 eye brushes
Here are the faces brushes they are super soft and when I received them. I gave them a good wash and they shed no hairs at all. Which is amazing for such cheap brushes 
And here we have the eyeshadow brushes. Again these are super soft and shed no hair. 


I would recommend these brushes if you were thinking about ordering  them such a good bargain!!!! If you have them let me know what you think!!! Here is the link to buy http://bit.ly/1fRf4sa 


Computer hugs char xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment